Monday, October 31, 2011

3 for 3?

well lots has happened since my last post. I got a new time trial bike. it's a velovie veloce 100
i ran into a ton of problems putting it together and only finally finished it at 9 o'clock the night before bakersfield triathlon.
but even with the last minute bike change i was able to get first in my age category and follow that up the next week with a first in the tgr time trtrial age category and a PR on that course. i look forward to getting to some out of town time trials to really test myself against a tougher category for my age group.

next week will be a team time trial for ryan and i here locally. we have been practicing the transitions and its definatly a different game then a standard time trial. i'm excited for us to get the technique down a little better because i feel we will be able to push so much harder.

5 days till race day and 77 hours of that will be at work. here's hoping for miracle fresh legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment