Tuesday, August 2, 2011

First time b'loggin

I've never considered myself a writer or even good with words, much less a blogger.  But I love to read about cycling, people's experience on bikes, opinions and discussions on the professional peloten, and what other riders are doing and trying.  I've tried to find a blog like that and after years (an hour and 15 mins) of searching I have come to the conclusion that my own will have to do until I find a real one.  I don't know how this site works, but, I am hoping that if I end up getting anyone to follow me that they are able to respond to my posts. In other words, I want this to be a place where we can discuss bikes and not just hear me talk(or read me type I guess is the proper wordage).  As the self appointed mayor/president of this here blog I decide that it is alot easier on me that the use of the word "I" can be typed as "i"  and run on sentences and lack of puncuation (or excessive puncuation) is allowed and will go unjudged. 

I googled "stinky lycra" and "does this lycra make my butt look fast" to make sure i wasn't stealing them and this link came up. kinda ridiculous.  "how to get my butt big fast"    REALLY?!?!
http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110721151336AAQErmC








 

No comments:

Post a Comment