Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm not racing i just dont want to have to smell your stinky lycra

An amazing week of cycling, but, first I must address the "this isn't a race"guy. Now I'm not talking about a specific person (yes I am) but talking about all of this "type" of person. Look when I show up on a group ride and i know it's a slow group i'll sit up and cruise with them in fact every now and then i love to latch onto one of those rides just to spin and chat. BUT, if theres four or five people that start forming off the front im getn on that wheel. Here's what some people dont realize- if a group is pace lining and starts dropping guys and keeps shredding till there's one man standing in the front, that's not racing that's pushing each other. And if we are regrouping every 5 miles to wait for you then it's DEFINATLY not a race. So MR. "this is not a race guy" please concern yourself with spinning your wheels in a forward direction and let me spin mine. And dont worry i'll patiently wait for you at the next re-group spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment